Contact Molly at: (303) 229-0652
Molly Weiss is a 4th generation Denver native, with family roots in the hospitality business. Molly began working in real estate in 2012 as a licensed assistant to veteran real estate professional Jan Nelsen. With the mentorship from Jan, Molly quickly learned the ins and outs of real estate. In addition to assisting with buyers and sellers, Molly has worked with Jan in the development of new construction from start to finish, marketing over 60 townhomes. In her first year, Molly brought in over $3,000,000 of business for the team.
Molly takes pride in assisting clients and customers in successfully navigating the real estate market and reaching their individual goals. Molly believes in educating her clients on the process of buying in this area – whether first time buyers or seasoned veterans. Using her extensive network and inherent knowledge of the Denver Metro area, Molly will make the process smooth from the initial meeting to well after the closing, attending to all of the aspects of the transaction to ensure a smooth process while leveraging the edge in technology, marketing, market expertise, and customer service provided by being a part of Kentwood City Properties.
Before working in real estate, Molly spent several years working in Chicago Public Schools practicing Speech Therapy. In 2010, Molly moved back to Denver and worked with low income Medicaid families providing Speech Therapy.
In her free time, Molly enjoys spending time with her son Max, husband Matt, and dog Rondo enjoying all that beautiful Colorado has to offer whether it be hiking, skiing or attending a sporting event.
Services for Buyers:
- Thoroughly educate buyers on the state of the market and the nuances of different communities, neighborhoods, and schools.
- Listen to and respond to buyer’s needs and requirements to aid them in narrowing the universe of properties, thereby saving precious time.
- Provide comprehensive information on any property currently listed for sale.
- Alert buyers to properties that meet their requirements before they officially come on the market.
- Offer valuable pricing guidance in order to prepare strong but appropriate offers.
- Negotiate the best possible outcome for clients.
Services for Sellers:
- Maximize the presentation of your home through editing, updating and staging to increase number of showings.
- Highlight your property’s best features in order to maximize sales price.
- Create and implement a specific, strategic and targeted marketing plan using a mix of high quality print, internet, and video marketing materials.
- Research, analyze and interpret current market trends and statistics in order to arrive at a listing price that minimizes market time while maximizing offers and sales price.
- Negotiate the best combination of favorable terms and highest possible sales price.