Wow- this one went under contract in less than 2 days before we could even post it!
1060 Washington Street #102- 3D tour
1060 Washington Street is a wonderful historic condo building located in the awesome Capitol Hill neighborhood- close to amazing restaurants, bars, coffee shops and more!
Unit 102 is the perfect and spacious 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom condo complete with a large living space, fantastic natural light and a reserved parking space next to the building.
Other special features include:
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Large master bedroom with closet
- Walk-in closet next to master bedroom
- Vintage aqua tiles in bathroom
- View of garden from bedroom and kitchen
- Nook in kitchen for dining table
- Original wood built-in drawers and shelves
- Built in cabinets behind door in bathroom
- Set up for an alarm system- sensors on windows and door
- Reserved parking space and storage unit
Parking: 1 reserved space (#10) in lot to the North of unit
Taxes: $1,050 (2016)
HOA Fee: $245/month
HOA Includes: Exterior maintenance with roof, heat, insurance, recycling, snow removal, trash removal
Year Built: 1931