Welcome to The Nelsen Group
Molly Weiss and Jan Nelsen specialize in city-close properties…. including Hilltop, Bonnie Brae, Cherry Creek, Congress Park, Country Club, Downtown, Riverfront Park, Washington Park, Baker, Lodo, Highland, Highland Square, Lohi, Sloan’s Lake, Jefferson Park and Berkeley. We really do “cottages to castles”…. there is no deal too small or too big for us.
We specialize as well in new construction development – we’ve done over 15 developments over the years and have true expertise in working with developers in pre-construction sales.
Our fabulous office, Kentwood City Properties, is located right across the street from Union Station at 17th and Wynkoop. Our street front office offers great window space to advertise all of our listings. We have over 45 of the top brokers in the city.
Molly is a fourth generation Denver Native– she went to Dora Moore School and East High School. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Speech Language and Hearing Sciences at University of Colorado at Boulder. After college, she spent 5 years away from Colorado in Chicago and Boston. She has two children: Max, who is 4 years old and Millie turned 1 in January. Molly’s husband, Matt, is a high-school social studies and business teacher at Cherry Creek High School.
Jan came to Denver in 1976 and attended the University of Denver and received her Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication. She is very involved with the Denver Film Society and enjoys tutoring kids in elementary school for reading. Her kids, Alyssa (29) lives in Southern California in Los Angeles working for Goop, and Sean (26) and goes to graduate school at Columbia.
These two are super energetic and are great listeners as well. They both are proud of their circle of friends who are like a part of their family. They make a great team as they can be there almost 24/7 for their clients.
Molly lives in the Southmoor neighborhood and Jan lives in Lohi. They had an amazing, spectacular 2015 of which they are very proud. They sold over $24,000,000 in real estate – 60 transactions. Their price points of the sales range from $300,000 – $1,895,000. 2017 proved to be even stronger with over $27,000,000 sold in real estate! They are super diversified and have wonderful, patient personalities.
Kentwood City Properties:The Developer’s Choice for Selling Projects
The following are residential and mixed-use development projects currently listed or successfully sold by Jan Nelsen and Molly Weiss of Kentwood City Properties:
- One Lincoln Park Condominiums- Downtown- 177 Units
- The Ritz Carlton- Downtown- 125 Units
- The Wyandot Townhomes- Lohi- 6 Townhomes
- Tejon 10 Townhomes- Lohi- 10 Townhomes
- 24 Jefferson Park Townhomes- Jeff Park- 28 Townhomes
- Lohi Place- Lohi/Highlands- 10 Townhomes
- The Ice House Lofts- Lodo- 89 Units
- One Wynkoop Plaza- Lodo- 18 Units
- Huntington on 26th – Jeff Park- 10 Townhomes
- 24 Walnut Townhomes- RiNo- 12 Townhomes
- Detroit St. Townhomes- Cherry Creek- 6 Townhomes
- Park Place Lofts at Riverfront- 70 Units
- Riverfront Tower- Riverfront- 70 Units
- Huntington at 26th– Jeff Park- 10 Townhomes
- Promenade Lofts at Riverfront- Riverfront- 66 Units
- Art District Rowhomes- Art District on Santa Fe- 28 Townhomes
- GrandView Condos- LoHi- 44 upscale condos